Single-Layer CEM Material LED PCB for Lighting
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Place of Origin:||China|
CEM Material LED PCB, CEM Material PCB Board Manufacturing
Composite epoxy materials (CEM) are a group of composite materials typically made from woven glass fabric surfaces and non-woven glass core combined with epoxy synthetic resin. They are typically used in printed circuit boards.
There are different types of CEMs:
- CEM-1 is low-cost, flame-retardant, cellulose-paper-based laminate with only one layer of woven glass fabric. This material is widely used in the following products: LED industry, clocks and watches, general household appliances and general electronic products
- CEM-2 has cellulose paper core and woven glass fabric surface.
- CEM-3 is very similar to the most commonly used PCB material, FR-4. Its color is white, and it is flame-retardant.
- CEM-4 quite similar as CEM-3 but not flame-retardant.
- CEM-5 (also called CRM-5) has polyester woven glass core.
What's the difference between FR4 and CEM-1?
1. Different materials:
(2) CEM-1 is a composite substrate fabrics-ring fiber cloth, core material-paper.
2. The comprehensive performance is different:
(2) The performance of FR4 is better than that of CEN-1.
3. CEM-1 sheet is formed by laminating copper foil with glass fiber cloth-based semi-curing sheet cover and wood pulp-paper-based semi-curing sheet. The relative leakage marking index of FR 4 belongs to grade 4 100-175V.
CEM-1 is a copper clad laminate made of cotton paper and epoxy resin (flame retardant).
Copper clad sheet, also known as base material. Copper-clad laminate is a kind of plate material, which is made by dipping the reinforcing material in resin and covering one or both sides with copper foil and hot pressing. It is the basic material for PCB, often called the base material. When it is used in multilayer board production, it is also called core board (CORE).
Copper clad laminate is the basic material of electronic industry. It is mainly used for processing and manufacturing printed circuit boards (PCB). It is widely used in television, radio, computer, mobile communication and other electronic products.
Copper clad laminate industry has a history of nearly 100 years. It is an inseparable technological development history with the development of electronic information industry, especially PCB industry. The development of copper clad laminates began in the early 20th century. At that time, gratifying progress was made in the manufacture of resins, reinforcements and substrates for copper clad laminates.
Copper clad laminates (CCL)are commonly used in the following ways:
1. FR-1-phenolic cotton paper, which is generally called electric wood board (more economical than FR-2)
2. FR-2 - phenolic cotton paper.
3. FR-3 - Cotton paper, epoxy resin
4. FR-4 - Woven glass, epoxy resin
5. FR-5 - Glass Cloth, Epoxy Resin
6. FR-6 - Ground Glass, Polyester
7. G-10 - Glass Cloth, Epoxy Resin
8. CEM-1 - Cotton Paper, Epoxy Resin (Flame Retardant)
9. CEM-2 - Cotton Paper, Epoxy Resin (Non-Flame Retardant)
10. CEM-3 - Glass Cloth, Epoxy Resin
CEM-4-Glass Cloth and Epoxy Resin
12. CEM-5 - Glass Cloth, Polyester
13. AIN - Aluminum Nitride
14. SIC - Silicon Carbide
Why is CEM-1 widely used as PCB material?
Cem-1 PCB material? It's so strange to most people that it's one of the substrates for printed circuit boards. In the PCB material industry, it is low grade and only suitable for single-sided PCB, but it is widely used.
Some people would say that technology is developing so fast that every electronic device is getting smaller and smaller. Why can such low-grade materials be widely used?
Yes, the technology level is getting higher and higher, but the average time spent is longer, the cost of components is higher, and more functions are assembled, which will allow more designers to use one-sided PCB (CEM-1 material) to control costs.
One-sided PCB (single-layer PCB) will greatly reduce the design cost, which is the most important reason.
Cem-1 materials are widely used in the production of single-layer printed circuit boards.
The standard CEM-1 material is a cellulose-based composite material with a glass fiber laminate (FR-4) on its surface. Usually CEM-1 is milky white.
This material is characterized by the impossibility of metallization through holes, so it can only be used to produce one-layer printed circuit boards.
The standard CEM-1 meets the flammability level UL94-V0 as FR-4 material. Compared with FR-4, the mechanical properties of CEM-1 are slightly worse: CEM-1 is more vulnerable. The dielectric constant and dielectric loss tangent of the two materials have little difference.
Therefore, CEM-1 is a cheaper alternative to the FR-4 material used to produce one-layer printed circuit boards.
In the Cem PCB material series, there are other better CEM-3. Let's look at the differentiated CEM-1 and CEM-3.
The surface and paper core of glass fiber fabrics composed of CEM-1 composites are bonded with epoxy resin. Mainly used in printed circuit board industry. Compared with paper grade, it is easy to stamp, has excellent electrical properties and higher bending strength. CEM-1 has excellent mechanical and electrical properties, with impact force up to 0.093 ".
CEM-3 is very similar to FR4. CEM-3 is milky white and very smooth. It is the perfect alternative to FR4 and has a large market share in Asia. It is a flame retardant epoxy copper clad glass material, which is generally used in electronic products of double-sided and multi-layer PCB boards. CEM-3 is a new printed circuit board material based on FR-4. In recent years, CEM-3 has been used to replace FR-4, even exceeding the market share of FR-4.
In the Led lighting market, most LED manufacturers use CEM1 as the basic material. It can achieve the best balance between heat dissipation performance and PCB cost.
JingHongyi PCB is a factory located in Shenzhen, China, which has 8 years'experience in PCB production. In the past 8 years, Over the past eight years, Jinghongyi PCB has also provided numerous customers around the world with a variety of production services such as single-sided PCB, double-sided PCB, multi-layer PCB, LED PCB, metal core PCB, flexible PCB and rigid PCB.
As a professional PCB manufacturer, besides being able to produce various PCB circuit boards, we can also provide you with one-stop PCB assembly services. For more information on PCB assembly capabilities and services, click here.
How To Order?
If you would like to order printed circuit boards for LED aluminium lamp bars, please provide us with official printed circuit board Gerber documents and your detailed requirements.
Thank you for contacting JingHongyi PCB. We are your trusted supplier of LED PCB, serving your successful business heart.
Package & Shipping
JHY PCB offers flexible shipping methods for our customers, you may choose from one of the methods below.
After production and testing, your PCB orders will be sent to our shipping department. As the quick turn PCB manufacturer, JHY PCB shipping department will ship your PCB quickly without any pending.
JHY PCB 's Packing Way
- Use one professional PCB vacuum bag, with desiccant inside. Vacuum compressed totally.
- Paste label and RoHs mark. Use second vacuum bag to protect boards again, vacuum compressed, make sure no exception.
- Microsection report and Tin testing board are put together with PCB in cartons.COC (Certificate of Conformity) will be sent to customer by email in PDF.
- Several layers of thick EPE(Expand aple poly ephylene) are filled fully in gaps between PCBs and cartons. Thickness of 1 layer EPE is 10mm.
- Neutral Packing is adopted if no special requirements. Strong and thick cartons(Thickness:10mm,7 layers). Different sizes of cartons are designed to meet demand of different PCB size. All package are within weight limit of cartons. For mass production order, no exceed 21kg per carton normally.
- All cartons sealed with strong adhesive tape should be sealed twice so as to make them more durable.
- Solid PP/PET strapping is used outside of cartons.
- Shipping mark, fragile mark and postcode label are all pasted clearly.
How to ship your PCB?
- Firstly, JHY PCB shipping department will print order address and invoice.
- Secondly, JHY PCB will set the shipment information on the Logistics company website.
- Thirdly, the Logistics company staff will collect the package from JHY PCB and ship it to you.
With the purpose of better customer service and meeting the customer demand, JHY PCB provides following shipping methods.
JHY PCB is experienced in exporting. For PCB Prototype and small-medium volume PCB order, we have stable and long-term good relationship with forwarder, such as international express company DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS. For mass production order, we have famous and reliable shipping company for support.
JingHongYi PCB (HK) Co., Limited
Jinghongyi PCB (HK) Co., Limited is a professional manufacturer of high-quality PCB. JHY PCB specializes in quick turn PCB prototypes, small-medium volume PCB. Established in 2011, located in Baoan District, Shenzhen, China, with more than 500 experienced employees, we're able to achieve monthly output 40000 square meters.
PCB Manufacturing Services
As one of leading printed circuit board manufacturers based in China, JHYPCB has been offering international companies of all sizes with high-quality PCB prototype to production services at fair price for 8 years. To make professional and advanced circuit boards, we're committed to adhering to the strictest standards during PCB manufacturing process, we're fully compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system.
- Save money&time! Achieve peace of mind!
- A professional and trustworthy PCB Prototype manufacturer.
- Fastest PCB Prototype.
- One stop solution for various PCB&SMT Stencil.
- Low cost for simple PCB.
- Affordable price for high-tech PCB.
- Minimum orders 1pcs.
- 24-hour online customer service.
- Professional PCB engineer for one-to-one service.
- Shipment on time.
- Guarantee good service and quality from PCB quotation to delivery.
To deliver true value and convenience to our PCB fabrication clients, we expand our business to components sourcing and turnkey PCB Assembly services ranging from prototype, low-to-middle volume to high volume up to 1 million pcs. We can mount components on circuit boards using surface mount technology (SMT),through-hole technology (THT), and manual insertion:
- High quality assembly services with short lead times
- No minimum order
- No additional charge for stencils
- Free DFM Check
- 100% AOI test and X-Ray test for BGAs package
- Function tests & IC programming based on custom requirements
Our company is approved by UL, TS16949, ISO-9001, and RoHS compliance.
| || || |
All boards are produced according to IPC-6012 standards and inspected according to IPC-A-600 in the latest version. Our products are widely applied in communications, industrial control, power electronics, medical equipment, security electronics, consumer electronics, LED, etc. More than 90 percent of them were exported to Europe, North America, South America.
One stop service include
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
- Company Name: JingHongYi PCB (HK) Co., Limited
- Representative: Chen Zhi
- Product/Service: PCB Manufacturer , PCB Prototype , Flexible PCB , Multilayer PCB , Aluminum PCB , Rigid Flex PCB
- Capital (Million US $): US$1.5 Million
- Year Established: 2011
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 8
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 41 -50 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Building 15, Wan Xia Industrial Park, Tongfuyu Industrial Zone, Shajing,Baoan District, Shenzhen, China.
- Contact Person: Ms. Megan
- Tel: 86-1351-0758219
Premium Related Products